Saturday, September 8, 2012

Happy Friday on Saturday

I've been running a little late this week, thanks, in part, to Labor Day festivities, so I'm doing my Happy Friday post on Saturday.

So -- Happy Saturday! This Saturday is especially happy because, here in North Texas, fall weather blew in overnight. Of course, here, "chill-in-the-air" means 80 degrees, but that's so much nicer than yesterday's 100 degree temperatures that I'm already pulling on cozy sweaters and chugging down pumpkin-spice-lattes as quickly as I can.

You can go buy a Pumpkin-Spice Latte at Starbucks (which is how I usually do it) or you can make one like what you see above, using this recipe, here.

Also, fall means fall fashion, and I kicked off the season this Thursday by attending Dallas's Fashion's Night Out at NorthPark Center.  Go here to see some great pictures from the event. I got there late because I went after work, so this was my view of the big closing fashion show from my place behind lots of tall people:


It was still pretty fun, though. And now that this "cool" front has swept in, I feel like I can actually wear some of those fall fashions I saw.

That's it, for today -- pumpkin-spice lattes are calling my name. Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment