Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy Friday -- Fall flowers

Happy Friday! I hope you've made some fun Friday night plans (namely, to come see us play tonight at Coffeehouse Cafe from 7-9:30).

This week, Adam brought me these lovely fall flowers:



Pretty, right? I was delighted. Until Desmond started eating them:




Even Molly tried to get in on it, but she's either not as bold as Desmond, or not quite as smart.


I learned two things from this experience. 1) It's hard to take pictures of cats chewing on flowers, as evidenced by that ridiculously fuzzy picture, above that looks as though Desmond is entering a dream state as he ingests forbidden flower poisons. 2) We can't have nice things. It's a good thing I really love my cats.


Happy Friday. See some of you tonight at Coffeehouse Cafe!

No comments:

Post a Comment