Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in pictures

Happy New Year! Below is my attempt to present my year using only one picture per month. I had to cheat for November (you'll understand why) and December (I made a collage, so it's technically only one picture...). 2013 has been a great year. Here's to a lovely 2013.

January:



Molly, asleep in the winter sun.


February:
The fateful Half Price Books in Humble concert, during which our car broke down and we were stuck in Houston.


March:
Studying for doctoral exams, which I passed!


April:


Easter brights.
 
May:


I was there too, I promise.
June:


5th anniversary festivities
July:


My favorite show to play this year: Dallas does the Eagles

August:

Back to school!

September:


Never. Ending. Pasta. Bowl. (with some of my favorite people)
October:


Avengers for Halloween
November:


Two new baby nieces on their first ever Thanksgiving. How could I choose between them?

December:



From top left: a scene from Narnia on a white Christmas in Paris, TX; caroling with Highland Baptist Church; we roasted marshmallows around this fire; Uncle Adam tackling my future-NFL/rock - star nephew; country Christmas; Molly and the book tree.

Happy 2013 everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I loooove the book tree! And the kitty. And I guess Adam. =) Happy New Year, friends!

    ReplyDelete