Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Friday: Halloween Dreams

Happy Friday! I'm still recovering from the shock of too much sugar to my system on Halloween and from the Bob Dylan and Mark Knopfler concert we went to last night (I'll tell you all about it next week). Here's our Halloween in pictures:


From bottom left, counter clockwise: 1. Adam and I dressed as off-duty Avengers. He's Tony Stark and I'm Black Widow. 2.  Every year we decorate with these wonderful gargoyles and Halloween Jones soda bottles. 3. My mantle this year -- I love decorating with books. 4. I dyed and straightened my hair for my black widow costume; it took a long time. 5, 6, & 7. More decor. Adam's grandpa made those Abraham Lincoln book-ends. Aren't they great? 8. A close-up of Adam's Tony Stark chest. 9. More off-duty Black Widow. 10. decorations. again. 11. Our Halloween week entertainment. It was my first time to watch Friday the 13th.

Have a Happy Friday and a lovely weekend, everyone. And don't forget to come see me play at Coffeehouse Cafe in Dallas this Saturday night, Nov. 3, from 6:30-9:30. I'll be playing a special solo set.

No comments:

Post a Comment