Tuesday, August 20, 2013

House of Blues this Thursday!

Hello, everyone! It's been a while. The last time I wrote, I was announcing an upcoming performance at House of Blues, Dallas. That show went great, and I'm happy to say we will be performing there again this Thursday, August 22nd, from 6-8 pm on the Voodoo stage. The show is free since we're playing on the dinner stage, so I urge you to order some delicious food (I recommend the shrimp and grits) and enjoy the show. Here's a link with all the information: http://www.houseofblues.com/tickets/eventdetail.php?eventid=82877

What have I been doing since the last time I posted? Well, I've been finishing a dissertation rough draft, which I just turned in. I might actually get to start blogging again.

Hope to see you guys on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment