Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy Pho-riday!


A picture from Pho is for Lovers in Dallas, from this blog review of the restaurant

It's time for my first post of the year in which I complain about having a sinus infection. The cure? Without a doubt, my favorite remedy for upper respiratory troubles is Vietnamese Pho. It's basically a glorified chicken soup (or you can get it with beef or seafood) but it's delicious and perfect for making me feel better. I'm looking forward to having some tonight in hopes that it will kick this sinus crud in the tail before the spring semester starts again on Monday.

Speaking of which, in light of the new semester and my looming dissertation duties, it saddens me to say that after a year of blog progress, I'll have to cut back on blog posts when the semester starts. It doesn't mean the blog is going away -- I'll definitely keep you up to date on music news -- but there's not enough space in my brain to deal with everything that's required of me this semester, so I'm afraid the blog posts will be few and far between.

If that saddens you, I know just what you should eat to make yourself feel better -- a hot, savory bowl of Pho!

Happy Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment