Friday, February 24, 2012

Show tonight in Humble, TX.

Hello, everyone! I'm sorry I've been a slacker lately on the blog; I've been spending my time reading for school until the days blur together. It's a good thing we have a gig this weekend or I might lose my sense of time altogether. Speaking of which, tonight, 2/3rds of the Christine Hand trio will appear at the Half Price Bookstore in Humble, TX (near Houston) for a truly acoustic set. (Yes, I know, we are already an acoustic band, but tonight, we will literally not be plugged into anything). We will be performing only originals with a few public domain folk-songs thrown in, so it will truly be a unique evening of music. If, like me, your idea of a good time on a Friday night is to browse the bountiful shelves of your local bookstore (and local for you means Humble, TX), then I encourage you to grab a friend, grab a mocha, and head to half-price books in Humble for a musical and literary treat!

Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment