Thursday, September 3, 2009

Another amazing coffee place

As a coffee buff, I feel so blessed to get to play music in some of the places that I do.  A couple  of weeks ago, I had a superior cappuccino and delicious iced chai at Buon Giorno in Grapevine, where we played for a receptive and lovely audience.  This weekend, on Sept. 5th, I will be back at an old favorite, White Rock Coffee in Dallas.  White Rock has some of the best coffee anywhere.  Even if you're not that into our music, but you like a good cup of coffee, you won't regret coming to this show -- but we hope you'll come for the music too.  This Saturday, we'll have a more relaxed set, with just Adam and me on acoustic guitars.  The show starts at 8 pm with Trey Johnson, and I'll pick it up around 9:30.  I hope to see you there -- with a big cup of joe in hand!


http://www.wrcoffee.com/index.php?main_page=home&zenid=24c62acd7fcadeab94826a9b5dc591db


No comments:

Post a Comment